Sunday, September 19, 2010

The Completionist

Well as you know, I am a completionist and that I must complete any and every game I own. Well I pose a challenge to myself, which I will do over an infinite length as I am busy, believe it or not. This will only go towards my PS3 and my DS games list (well, basically any console except for the PC). I am a PC gamer, its just that I need the PC to do other things while I'm playing a game. Oh, and no way am I including Poke'mon. No way in hell.

My challenge is to 1000% a game, so that means every unlockable, every trophy (excluding online trophies), everything done. Once there is nothing to do in the game, I am done. I will keep updating my games list and my current status, so that you can keep in touch with how I am going. My trophy status will be automatically updated on my facebook page, as I have synched the PS3 account to facebook so it will do it (I know this is a shameful thing to do. But what the hey, you know what they so, 'Do as the Roman's do.' I'm sure they all synched there playstations to their facebook page.)

Current list of games for my challenge:
- Spyro the Dragon; PS1 (Final game to complete for trilogy to be done 100%)
- Prototype; PS3
- Batman: Arkham Aslyum; PS3
- Professor Layton and the Curious Villiage; DS
- Professor Layton and Pandoras Box; DS
- Dragonquest IX; DS
- God of War; PS3
- God of War 2; PS3
- God of War 3; PS3
- LittleBigPlanet; PS3
- Infamous; PS3 (Dreading this. Wah.)
- Scott Pilgrim vs the World; PS3 (Buy this Goddamn game!)
- BlazBlue: Calamity Trigger; PS3
- Uncharted; PS3 (Almost done.)
- Killzone 2; PS3 (Only one trophy left, beat the game on elite. I am up to the final battle with radec and his waves of dickhard goons. Wah.)
- Ratchet and Clank: A Crack in Time; PS3
- Bayonetta; PS3 (God help me. Then send down angels so we can kick there ass)
- Fallout 3: GOTY Edition; PS3 (I really, really, really regret adding this. But I have no choice. Wah.)

Will be updated for more games.

No comments:

Post a Comment